P2SL WORKSHOP ON TAKT PLANNING
9 & 10 April 2018 in Berkeley, CA
- The P2SL workshop is offered for the 2nd time in the United States and includes an introduction to Takt Planning on Day 1 and an advanced class on Day 2. It is being offered in collaboration with vPlanner and Drees&Sommer.
- The Boston event is a single day introduction to Takt Planning offered by vPlanner and Drees&Sommer.
Both workshops include a hands-on simulation to learn about takt planning, its theoretical foundations, and how it can be applied in practice.
- Understand the basic concepts of TP.
- Learn how to create Takt Plans and optimize flow.
- Understand how TP can be implemented within the larger context of the LPS.
- Gain an understanding of when to best apply Takt Planning
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about lean project delivery and changes taking place in the industry! Registered attendees include some of the industry’s leading production planners and change agents from various owner organizations, GCs and trade partners.
P2SL Event in Berkeley – April 9 & 10
Boston Event – April 12
To learn more about P2SL’s Takt Planning initiative and other research initiatives underway involving P2SL member companies and researchers, please contact P2SL Research Director Glenn Ballard firstname.lastname@example.org