Please make a donation to P2SL so we can continue to innovate and educate!
We use all support we get to advance Lean Construction theory and practice. 89.5% of your donation goes directly to P2SL, and most of that funding is invested in students and P2SL staff researchers. The rest goes to the University to pay for infrastructure and support services.
Make a donation to P2SL by
- using a credit card: click on please donate to make a secure on-line ($10 minimum) transaction
- sending us a check in any amount together with this gift letter you have filled out
- setting up a monthly/quarterly donation directly from your checking/savings account: please fill out this form and send it to the address shown at the bottom.
Tax Deductibility of Gifts to the University of California
- Gifts by US Donors: Your donation is tax deductible to the extent permissible by law. The University of California is a nonprofit educational and research organization governed by the provisions of Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The University’s Federal Identification number for reporting and tax purposes is 94-6002123.
- Gifts by Non-US Donors: Whether or not your gift to the University of California is tax deductible varies by country. Please check with your local tax authority for their allowable tax deductions of your gift that supports research and education.